The Lynx Group is looking for a full time Junior Web Producer to join our dynamic company. The Junior Web Producer (Jr. WP) will be responsible for the coordination, basic programming, and administration of content and content distribution products across the Lynx Group portfolio of digital assets. This dynamic role requires a unique blend of programming, content management, design skills to maximize the value of digital articles, email promotions, surveys and other medical information offerings.
The Jr. WP will liaise with content providers and editorial teams to consistently deliver engaging reader experiences that attract and retain a high-value audience while supporting all internal business requirements. The Jr. WP will be responsible for the day to day email marketing campaigns, assist with content postings for online and mobile content and will stay informed on industry trends as well as emerging needs in the medical publishing space which can drive future opportunities and revenue.
- Associates Degree or 1-year similar work experience in a digital publishing environment
- Minimum of one (1) year production of digital products and services, or comparable experience, preferably in a healthcare/pharmaceutical/MECC publishing environment
- Experience with digital media including programming of content heavy digital deliverables
- Content management, programming, and digital design skills leveraging Joomla!, WordPress, Dreamweaver, HTML5, CSS and FTP software
- Deep proficiency with Internet browsers and Microsoft Office suite especially Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Design and graphics packages including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator
- Working experience with email marketing software
- Proficient with MAC and PC operating systems, and mobile devices
- Ability to deliver projects on time and within budgetary specifications
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to perform duties while meeting the highest professional, quality, and ethical standards
- Ability and willingness to take direction from multiple key stakeholders to achieve results