The Lynx Group is seeking a Social Media Specialist.
- Support social media strategy and manage day-to-day activities including scheduling, community management, and reporting metrics for more than 20 social media accounts.
- Assist in producing social media content calendars for TLG-owned brands and initiatives.
- Create compelling and shareable social media graphics.
- Support all aspects of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn paid advertising, including but not limited to, ad creation, monitoring, and reporting of multiple ad campaigns running simultaneously.
- Stay up-to-date on social media trends and innovations.
- Work closely with digital marketing team to identify and implement needs.
- At least 1 year of professional B2B/B2C experience working in social media
- Ability to provide samples of professional work
- Social media video production and editing skills
- Proven ability to meet ambitious KPIs for both organic and paid content
- Ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest standards of excellence
- Must be a good collaborator who is self-driven and passionate about their work
- Must be able to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery for simultaneous projects
- Basic knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- Adobe Creative Cloud or Canva skills
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn social media tools and content development strategies.
Three pieces of work samples required, in the form of social media posts.