The Lynx Group is seeking a Chief Nursing Officer to lead strategic imperatives for the Academy of Oncology Nurse & Patient Navigators (AONN+), to advance the role of patient navigation in cancer care across the care continuum, and drive value-based quality cancer care. Utilizes marketplace knowledge of current issues and trends in nursing practice, navigation, education, research, healthcare administration and health policy related to valued-based oncology care and patient navigation to enhance education, services, and sales for The Lynx Group and AONN+.
- Overall strategic and operational responsibility of staff, programs, expansion and execution of AONN+ Inc. and AONN+ FFL, Inc. missions including, enhancing, developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Responsible for leading annual planning of AONN+ objectives in collaboration with AONN+ Leadership Council and The Lynx Group executives.
- Quarterly, formally evaluates the efficiency of business procedures according to annual organizational objectives and implements process improvements as evaluated.
New Business Development:
- Consults and collaborates with AONN+ Leadership Council and The Lynx Group Executive Leadership to develop new business opportunities and investments.
- Projects a dynamic image of clinical and patient navigation. Represents AONN+ and The Lynx Group as its “Ambassador” to ensure its offerings, services and value.
Marketing and Promotion:
- Defines marketing strategies and messaging to support AONN+, Inc. and AONN+ FFL, Inc. goals and objectives.
- Works in collaboration with sales and marketing teams representing AONN+ and The Lynx Group as the clinical nursing and navigation expert in various settings.
Mentoring and Coaching:
- Supports the development and growth of new leaders within AONN+ through membership interactions and other engagement channels.
- Collaborates with AONN+ Program Director and appropriate leadership council members on succession planning and identification of new advisors.
- Mentors direct reports to support professional growth and development.
Clinical/Medical Content Strategy and Development:
- Oversees and supports direct reports in the collaborative work with the The Lynx Group and Strategix.
- Direct supervision over AONN+ Program Director, Sr. Director of Education & Program Development/Co-Certification Director, and Director of Program Development Patient Navigation/Co-Certification.
- Oncology Experience – minimum of 15 years
- Oncology Navigation Experience – minimum of 10 years
- An individual who can respond appropriately in highly public environments
- Master’s degree in healthcare-related field
- Preferred RN, and health-related certification(s)