The Lynx Group (TLG) is seeking a Digital Project Specialist (DPS) to join their growing digital team. TLG is a diverse organization offering a variety of services and resources targeting all stakeholders in the healthcare arena, with a particular focus on oncology care.
This direct hire position in Cranbury, NJ offers tremendous growth potential and the ability to learn new skills. Some of the benefits of working for TLG include significant flexibility, strong benefits, and best of all – very reasonable work/life balance.
The DPS will be responsible for coordination, management, and administration of content and content distribution products across TLG’s portfolio of digital assets. This dynamic role requires a wide range of web development and management skills to maximize the value of digital articles, email promotions, surveys and other digital offerings.
- Work with key stakeholders internally to develop digital strategies across a network of publications delivered to healthcare professionals
- Establish profiles of major readership segments and deliver matched product roadmaps to acquire and retain users and maximize engagement
- Deliver high-quality digital content on a daily basis to support web site, email, and social media exposure of all company brands, digital products, and live events
- Manage the creation, targeting, distribution, and analysis of email campaigns, surveys, and digital media
- Conceptualize, create, and implement web page design and functionality
- Design and implement ongoing user feedback tactics to collect product and market intelligence
- Ensure consistently high-value experience for readership which emphasizes content, professional information needs and business goals
- Collect, update/maintain, and collate data necessary for reporting activities including regular status and metric summaries
- Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years similar work experience in a digital publishing environment
- Minimum of three (3) years management of digital products (healthcare/pharmaceutical/MECC publishing environment preferred)
- Significant experience with digital media