The Lynx Group is seeking a full-time Digital Content Specialist (DCS). The DCS will be responsible for creation, coordination, management, quality control, and administration of content and content distribution products across The Lynx Group portfolio of digital assets. This dynamic role requires a unique blend of writing, editorial, proofreading, production, and marketing skills to maximize the value of digital articles, e-mail promotions, surveys, and other medical information offerings to encourage audience acquisition and engagement across multiple brands. The DCS will liaise with internal stakeholders/departments, content providers, third-party technology providers, and editorial partners to consistently deliver engaging web experiences that attract and retain a high-value audience while supporting all internal business requirements. The DCS will act as the point person on content and distribution projects for internal stakeholders and will be responsible for providing ongoing status and timeline updates, collecting and collating metrics, product enhancement ideas, and other deliverables. The DCS will also be integral in the development of new product proposals with regard to audience need, traffic and usage targets and establishing goals.
- Produce SEO-friendly written content for e-mail marketing, blogs, social media, and websites.
- Assist in producing e-mail marketing, social media marketing, and blog content calendars.
- Create compelling and shareable social media graphics.
- Support social media strategy and manage day-to-day activities including scheduling, community management, and reporting metrics for TLG-owned properties.
- Support all aspects of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn paid advertising, including but not limited to, ad creation, monitoring, and reporting.
- Manage campaigns within Google Adwords, optimizing ad campaigns daily to meet campaign KPI goals.
- At least 3 years’ experience working within a digital marketing team
- Ability to provide samples of professional work
- Social media video production and editing skills
- Proven ability to meet ambitious KPIs for both organic and paid content
- Ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environment while maintaining the highest standards of excellence
- Must be a good collaborator who is self-driven and passionate about their work
- Must be able to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery for simultaneous projects
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices, website CMS, Facebook Ads Manager, and Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Cloud or Canva skills
- Proficiency in or willingness to learn social media tools and content development strategies
Three pieces of work samples required, in the form of blog posts and social media posts.