The VP, Account Group Supervisor’s (VP, AGS) primary role is to provide strategic leadership internally and externally for the agency. The VP, AGS is the overall brand champion who will be responsible for driving strategy on multiple accounts, identifying new business opportunities with existing/new clients, and becoming fully versed in all agency operations. The VP, AGS will oversee and manage the Strategix Agency division along with Senior Leadership.
- 7+ years of relevant experience within Medical Communications, Healthcare Communications, Medical Affairs or Promotional Medical Education industry experience is required
- Understanding of ACCME, PhRMA, FDA and OIG rules and regulations
- Must be able to travel 15 - 20% of the time including weekends
- Responsible for managing direct reports
- BS/BA in business, marketing, health sciences or communications
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Math / Language / Reasoning/ Physical Abilities:
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong ability to work with & guide the project management team to participate in all phases of the project lifecycle from concept through to completion
- Ensure that client service delivery meets customer needs while strengthening client relationship in order to expand business opportunities
- Prior experience managing and mentoring direct reports
- Individuals must be strong at managing multiple client deliverables at a given time, making sure deadlines are met, and budgets are maintained.
- Excellent relationship building, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Energetic and willing to learn
- Team player