The candidate has the key role and responsibility of being the Medical Director for the Strategix Department of The Lynx Group. The candidate is responsible for developing, editing, proofreading, approving, and finalizing scientific materials for all promotional, scientific communications and educational materials, and new business endeavors (including as relevant to proposals to existing and de novo customers). The Medical Director is responsible for providing direction to the relevant teams to ensure optimal, timely, and on-budget tactical project support for the development of quality unbiased educational materials. The Medical Director will also be responsible for proposing new ideas and concepts for business development with pre-existing and prospective customers and collaborators.
- Advanced degree in life sciences: PhD, PharmD, MD, DO, or DrPH
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in medical education and/or scientific communications; broader medical affairs expertise, including having participated in and/or led medical teams in commercial product launches preferred; Oncology/Hematology experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, guidelines related to ACCME, PhRMA, and pertinent FDA and OIG rules, guidances, and regulations
- Significant involvement (from conception through implementation) in a broad spectrum of medical education programs
- Fundamental understanding of data analysis and principles of biostatistics and ability to extract meaningfulness of key data (published and unpublished) and how to best communicate such data (and associated scientific conclusions) to a wide variety of audiences
- Managerial experience